- June 10 th -17 th CNA recognize them in a special way.
- June 11 th Corn Eating Contest with Staff
- June 16 th Donuts with Dad for Residents and Family
- June 18 th Take residents Fishing
- June 20 th Rt. Beer Soda Floats.
- June 23 rd National Pink Day. Staff and Residents wear pink
- July 2nd take tumblers to Knightsville post office and water bottles to Brazil post office for National Postal Workers Day.
- July 3rd Fire works for Residents and Families at 9pm
- July 11th Blueberry Muffins for Staff
- July 12th Holiday World Outing with residents and have a picnic
- July 16th Dress up for Dork Day and pass out snakes to residents for World Snake day
- July 17th Yellow Pig Cake for Yellow Pig Day
- July 20th National Ice cream soda day- Heart to Heart hospice bringing ice cream to residents.
- 30th Chicken Wings for residents and Employee Bar
Download PDF August 2018 Activities Calendar
- Aug 3rd Watermelon Eating Contest-Staff
- Aug 6th S’mores making with residents
- Aug 7th Clown Week have clown come in for pictures
- Aug 9th Take residents to Bogey’s for Putt Putt Golf
- Aug 17th Taking residents to local Goodwill for National Thrift shop Day.
- Aug 20th ISU students clean our Wheelchairs
- Aug 21 Natioal Senior Citizen Day – Ice Cream from 1-3 including our Local Senior Center
- Aug 23rd Jeep Rides in the wind for residents & Kite flying for those that are not riding.
- Aug 31st Open to the Public Fall Carnival games, food, toys, and more!
- Sept 6th Take a resident to Elementary School to read the kids a book.
- Sept 11th from 7A-10A Make biscuits & gravy for our Local heroes in remembrance of 911
- Sept 14th Donuts for our residents
- Sept 16th Make slime with our residents
- Sept 18th Rehab Awareness Celebration- Take previous rehab out to eat and tshirts made
- Sept 20th Make Pizza with residents and have pizza for Employee Bar
- Sept National Piano month have someone come in and play piano for residents and staff