- 25th Cloverleaf Residents going to Family Table for lunch outing.
- 29th Celebrating hot tea day at 2pm
-How does tea increase your brain power?
- 4th Super bowl part for residents at 2pm
-Who are you for? The eagles or the patriots? Who's your favorite team? Come join the fun!
- 5th National Weather Mans Day
-Watch our Facebook page to see who our favorite weather man is!
- 9th Pizza for residents and staff from Little Ceasar's National Pizza Day
- 13th Come celebrate Mardi Gras with us at 2pm
- 14th Valentine's Day Lunch for our residents
-Ribeye, baked potato, salad, and roll. Our residents will also enjoy decadent chocolate covered strawberries!
- 19th Mint Lovers Day at 2pm we will enjoy chocolate chip mint cones!
- 2nd Employee Appreciation Day- Write a letter to your favorite Cloverleaf team member to say thank you. Employee food bar will be offered to our staff this day along with fun and games!
- 6th National Dentist Day- We will be out recognizing our local dentist.
- 16th St. Patrick's Day Party at 2 pm
-Don’t forget to wear your green!
- 23rd Celebrating National Chip and Dip day with our favorite chip and dip from Mario's!
- 27th We will be having waffle's and pecans for breakfast for National Pecan Day.
- 28th Anything on a Stick Day! Cloverleaf will be celebrating anything you can eat on a stick. Pancakes on a stick, Kabobs on a stick, fruit on a stick, cookies, candy, corndogs, ice cream and whatever else we can put on a stick. Come on out and have some fun with us at 2:00 pm for our Food on a Stick Contest.
- 31st Easter Bunny will be available for pictures from 2p-4p, Grab bag for PRIZES for each age group. 0-2yrs, 2-5yrs, 6-10yrs, 11-13yrs. One bike for 3 older age groups!